Casinos & Bonuses
Welcome offers & bonus codes are so important for new casinos, as they are really one of the only things that can draw new players in. So with new online casinos being introduced at a high rate, players can really capitalise with some generous welcome offers. These offers usually come in two forms.
No Deposit Needed – Some new online casinos will offer a bonus without the player having to deposit a single penny. All the player has to do is register, which helps to build the casino’s customer base, but the bonuses tend to be small.
Bonus After Deposit – Players will need to make a minimum deposit to get access to this bonus, which will be bigger than the previous option. The player may also receive some free spins as part of the deal.
Old vs. New Casinos
Just because a website is new, doesn’t mean it’s always better and more improved. There are advantages to playing on older, more established websites too. Here’s a quick comparison between the two, and how they differ.
Old Casino Websites
Well established, and therefore lots of good reviews from existing customers
The greater the number of players means the higher jackpots and tournament prizes will be
They will have existing partnerships will famous and well established brands
You won’t be able to get generous welcome offers
The software they use won’t be as modern
New Casino Websites
- You get to play with your new player welcome offer
- The website design will look more modern
- There will be more ways to make deposits
- They can bring you the best, new games
- There will be less competition from other players to begin with
- There might be some teething problems to start with
- Few customers means no reliable feedback at the start